The freedom unlimited credit card by chase is it really as good as they say it is?
The short answer is yes.
The Discover It Cash Back or Chrome credit card for students is nothing short of amazing, amazing looks, and amazing opportunities for growth.
Here are some of the amazing features that the Discover cashback card has:
- 5% cash back! (On places like Amazon, grrocey stores, gas stations, and more!)
- Unlimited Cashback! Discover says, “Only from Discover. Discover will automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year!2 So you could turn $50 cash back into $100. Or $100 into $200. There’s no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Just a dollar-for-dollar match.” (Discover)
- Cash in your rewards anywhere anytime or get cold hard cash!
- No annual fee!
I personally love this card! You have great rewards, you can easily apply and get, and overall you just get a great card to help build your credit, and even if it’s built it had loads of great perks!
Here are some of the awesome features that the Discover Chrome card has:
- Very easy to apply!
- 2% cash back on gas stations and restauraunts if totals to $1,000 by end of quarter!
- 1% cash back on all other purchases automatically!
- Unlimited cash back! Discover will automatically match the amount cash back you earned for the first year, if you earned $50, you will recieve $100! No minimum or maximum!
- Reedom your rewards however you want! You want that cold hard cash, Amazon, you got it!
- NO ANNUAL FEE!
Overall, this card just makes the introduction to your credit journey easy and fun! Easy to apply, great rewards, and lower APR’s compares to some competitors, but do not take that advantage, make sure to always pay your cars off in full!
So, in all these cards are awesome and this is my take on the Discover Student cards and hope you found it informational and helpful, God bless!