Every card shown here are all great cards, but some have awesome perks that are meant just for you, so let’s jump right into it:
(ps, these are not in order! There are cards here for people with great credit, bad credit, students, and etc… Loads of great cards and lists their pros and cons!)
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Card:
Apply Here! (On Chase Banks secure Website)
- Sign up bonus! Earn $200 on sign up!
- Great cashback! 5% back on all travel, (Limited time 5% on all gas stations, up to $6,000 spent in the first year!), 3% back on dining at restaurants, 3% on drug store purchases, 1.5% back on all other purchases!
- Cashback rewards do not expire!
- No Annual Fee
- Low intro APR: 0% for the first 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers! After that 14.99% to 23.74% variable APR
- Earn 5% back on LYFT rides!
- And other promotional offers!
This card is an overall well-picked card!
2. Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
Apply Here! (On American Express’ secure Website)
- Sign up bonus! Earn $350 back on sign up!
- Great cashback! 6% back on supermarkets, 6% cashback on selective U.S. streaming services, and 3% cashback on U.S. gas stations!
- Low intro APR rates! 0% APR on first 12 months then, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99%!
- $0 buy later plan for the first 12 months, then a 1.33% fee on a $100 plan!
- $0 annual fee first month, then a $95 annual fee!
Con: $95 annual fee after the first year for free!
This has plenty of perks and a great sign-up bonus, just make sure to note the annual fee!
3. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Apply Here! On Chase’s secure website!
- Sign up bonus of 60,000 points after spendng $4,000 in the first 3 months! (That’s $600 cash, $750 towards Airfare, and $750 towards hotels!)
- You get 3x the points on dining! Also, this includes certain delievery services and takeout dining out!
- $50 towards hotels annualy!
- 5x the points when traveling through Chase’s ultimate rewards! (2x the points on other travel, from airfare and hotel’s to taxis and trains!)
- 3x the points on select streamin services and online grocery shopping.
- 10% annual boost on your points!
- 5x total points on Lyft rides until March 2022! That is 3x the points on top of the 2x points on travel!
- Other purcahses = 1 point per 1 dollar!
Other perks include:
- Complimentary door dash pass, minimun of one year after activiating by March 2022
- 5x points on peleton equipment
- $0 on foreign transaction fees
- Transfer points to all participating frequent travel programs to a 1:1 value!
- Auto Rental collision damage waiver
- Trip cancellation/ Trip interruption insurance.
- Zero liablity protection
- Lastly, Baggage delay insurance.
- $95 annual fee
This card, if you want perks, they got you covered. The points here are amazing, I mean just the signup bonus alone is awesome, just watch out for the annual fees!
4. Petal® 1 “No Annual Fee” Visa® Credit Card
Apply Here! On Petal’s secure website!
(Designed for people with poor credit to build up their credit score!)
- 2% – 10% cash back on select merchants!
- $300 – $5000 credit limits!
- Aprs from 19.99% to 29..49%
- No annual fee
This card is great for new credit users! You get great perks, good credit limits, and no annual fee! Make sure to pay your credit line in full every month, it improves your credit score and you don’t pay those Aprs!
5. Discover it® Student Cash Back
(Designed for students to help them get started with their credit journey!)
(Personally, even if you are not a student I really like this one!)
Apply Here! On Petal’s secure website!
- 5% cash back! (On places like Amazon, grrocey stores, gas stations, and more!)
- Unlimited Cashback! Discover says, “Only from Discover. Discover will automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year!2 So you could turn $50 cash back into $100. Or $100 into $200. There’s no minimum spending or maximum rewards. Just a dollar-for-dollar match.” (Discover)
- Cash in your rewards anywhere anytime or get cold hard cash!
- No annual fee!
I personally love this card! You have great rewards, you can easily apply and get, and overall you just get a great card to help build your credit, and even if it’s built it had loads of great perks!
(Thanks for stopping The Keioglian Times, we hope to see you again soon, God bless!)